Auto tune option??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
A manual record doesn't "Auto Tune" it to what your recording.

And recording doesn't do any good if the receiver can't automaticly tune to what you just recorded for the younger people in the house.

When the Kids have a list of 30 minute shows they like on different channels, what good does it do to record them. You can't just add 3 shows to a list and let them autoplay.
Directv HR's are too Dumb to do that!

Bring that auto tune feature to the HR's. Maybe then you can run with the Big boys( the VIP's)

If the VIP's are so great, why are you here ?

I do miss the autotune feature when I moved over from E* and wish it would/could be added. Recordining a show isn't always the best option. Sometimes you are doing something, hands full, etc. and want it to change from one station to another. A lot of good reasons for autotune.

S~

If the VIP's are so great, why are you here ?
The VIPs are the best Receivers I've had the pleasure to use.
Thats doesn't mean the company they are used for are that great.

But one could certainly learn from the other.

Instead of getting so defensive over the lack luster HR series, Maybe you should try a 722k and find out how a real receiver is supposed to operate.

The HR 24 is an Improvement, But still not what I'd call 10 years of making DVR's very impressive.

The VIPs are the best Receivers I've had the pleasure to use.
Thats doesn't mean the company they are used for are that great.

But one could certainly learn from the other.

Instead of getting so defensive over the lack luster HR series, Maybe you should try a 722k and find out how a real receiver is supposed to operate.

The HR 24 is an Improvement, But still not what I'd call 10 years of making DVR's very impressive.

Agreed. DirecTv would do well to copy some of the features from the VIP's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts