Autotune Feature

Do you want Directv to add "autotune" feature to the DVR's?

• Yes

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm lost here. When did we stop talking about auto tune and started talking about whose receiver can or cannot do what???
Actually, we are discussing whether or not a Hemi engine placed in a Model-T will make it a muscle car.

I used this feature a lot when I was with E*. And I have missed it. I'll be watching something on a different channel and sometimes get distracted and forget to change the channel until 5 or 10 minutes into the program I intended to watch. I was very surprised when I switched to D* and found that this feature wasn't present. After all, my D* DVR can switch to record a channel.

I used this feature a lot when I was with E*. And I have missed it. I'll be watching something on a different channel and sometimes get distracted and forget to change the channel until 5 or 10 minutes into the program I intended to watch. I was very surprised when I switched to D* and found that this feature wasn't present. After all, my D* DVR can switch to record a channel.

Tom,
This feature IS available on D*, on the Non DVR units.

Yes, I want it.

It makes it much easier for programming what your kids can watch.
Just recording it doesn't switch the channel.

When you want to watch something live, but its a crazy morning , it good to be notified.

I think its a Simple feature thats been all all the D* receivers for Years, I flatout see no reason for it not to be there.
i love the auto tune feature. i would love directv to add this. i don't know what the big deal is to do this.

just my 2 cents:
Before I had a DVR I used the auto-tune feature a lot and got used to it, now with a DVR I'll set up stuff to record, and forget it's coming on unless I notice the DVR record light on and check to see whats recording.

I really miss the auto-tune for live events like football games, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts