• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlebill

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
question? first post, i noticed a lot of great avatars on the forum. is there a site you can find these? i hope this is the right place to ask? if not please remove.......... regards

Sure, just do a google search for avatar's, animated avatar's, glittery avatar's, just put what type of avatar you want and then go for it. There is one small step though, for you to use an animated avatar here requires a once a year subscription to the pub for a small fee of $20 US wich also gives you access to premium member sections of the site and cuts down on the adds that you see on each page.

:D yea I like it to, theres so many good ones I have that I have to rotate them every week, to bad some I cant put up though due to the raw humour involved.:eek:

That's OK. You can PM those....:haha

Anybody got a recommendation for a good program to generate your own animated avatars? Shareware or otherwise? I thought Paint Shop Pro X could do it, but I don't see how. I guess I need Animation Shop with it. Would Ulead be better?

check out some stuff at download.com, you might find some programs there though I cant rememer the names.

There's also the free/open source ImageMagick software (especially its "convert" tool). It's what I always use, in Linux/Unix environments, but they have versions available for Windows and Mac OS X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)