AZ Bx Time Sync

Bassplayer 1964

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 13, 2011
SW Virginia
I know the AZ Box is a bit dated but I like to play with mine occasionally. Jump to the chase here, is there anyway to get the time to sync via internet now? Manual settings don't get it done on my timer settings :)
Any suggestions appreciated!

WT

That' he method I've been using but so far it has failed every try. I've got plenty of other receivers but I like to play with em all on occasion. I remember it being hit and miss in the past but eventually it went. Ive tried several time servers with only a bit longer to display it failed to up date. I think Ive tried the time-a-.nist.gov before but I'll give your version a try.

Thanks for the reply and suggestions!

Wt

Reactions: Keith Brannen
Retried several times with different servers and finally got a sync using the one you supplied me. Odd that was what I had in it originally and it wouldn't work but it did eventually make the connection. Now I just have to hope I have backup copies of AZ Box toolbox and the latest ROM version just in case :) I lost all that stuff when we moved here and had a HDD fail shortly thereafter. If I find it there will be some better backup plans in place LOL

Thanks again for the help!!

Wt