azbox issues

waszi69

Original poster
Mar 12, 2011
Hungary
Hello!
Few days ago I bought an AZBox Media Player. I mounted inside an 500 Gb HDD. On the USB port I connected an external HDD. Also I connected to the Internet.
At the first start I played MP3 and AVI files, but when I tried to play IFO, VOB, or ISO files the sistem frozzen Also I can't play the video files on Youtube. I tried to refresh the firmware online, but only the the 0.9.4487 firmware could to download, but after rebooting the system, I get a message, that the firmware update was failed. After this on the sístem information the actual firware is the new firmware. After this I tried to update the firnware from the USB stick, with several firmwares dovnloaded from AZBox Snapshots, but the system doesn't find the firmware file on the USB stick (formated in FAT32). Now apears a new problem, I can't shutdown the player, only going sleep, but the HDD inside is still spining. Also I have problems to turn on the player. It's disappeard the shut down/sleep/rebbot menu. I tried to update the player after your instructiuons, but every time failed. Please help me, to fix the problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)