Azbox keyboards?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
Anyone get a keyboard to work with the Elite? I thought that simply plugging in a keyboard is all that is needed but nope. I've only tried one keyboard and the Azbox wouldn't boot. The keyboard works with my lappy so I know it's good.

Worked fine for me too. I just grabbed an 8 yr old keyboard off the junk pile, and plugged it into one of those USB to keyboard/mouse adapters. Worked fine.
I don't think that I tried booting with it attached though. I was just using it temporarily to type in some setup info that would have taken a long time with the remote.

I found a Lenovo keyboard that worked with it. Now I need to play with it to find out why it's a little difficult to get around the screen. For example, I went to a website that requires a userid and password but I haven't figured out how to get to the boxes to enter the appropriate data.

Has anybody tried a regular USB wireless keyboard and mouse combo? ...just not plugging it in until after the box has booted..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)