AZBOX azbox minime will not boot after 2.02 update

billvector

Original poster
Jan 21, 2014
Tried going to safe mode .Won't go.Tried unpluging .Won't work. Tv flashes no signal.Tried holding on button until it flashes.nothing works.What now?

Last edited:
When you turn on your receiver and waiting for it to boot, do you see the power LED ring light turn from blue to orange for a few seconds and then back to blue?

The blue light comes on and after a few seconds blinks once turns blue and stays that way. No orange. Did the update by internet.Saw all the things happening that were discussed on this forum.The bars were at the end and then the screen went blank.Let sit for a half hour or more .Nothing changed.If I send it in to be fixed under warrenty where would I send it? It's only a month old.

Quick, return the item while you still can.

Considering that this issue is fully covered under the unit's 2 year warranty, there's really no need to post something like this. Billvector's issue will get resolved no matter what at no cost to him.

The blue light comes on and after a few seconds blinks once turns blue and stays that way. No orange. Did the update by internet.Saw all the things happening that were discussed on this forum.The bars were at the end and then the screen went blank.Let sit for a half hour or more .Nothing changed.If I send it in to be fixed under warrenty where would I send it? It's only a month old.

Please contact the dealer where you purchased your unit from in order to arrange for a warranty repair. The dealer will provide instructions on how to proceed.

Thank you

I bought the azbox minime from starone sat.in Niagra falls N.Y. thru amazon.It seems there is no way of contacting them directly.I called the number listed with their address but got amazon.Amazon sent an e-mail to starone to e-mail me back. I'ts been a couple of days but nobody hascontacted me..What should I do now?

I bought the azbox minime from starone sat.in Niagra falls N.Y. thru amazon.It seems there is no way of contacting them directly.I called the number listed with their address but got amazon.Amazon sent an e-mail to starone to e-mail me back. I'ts been a couple of days but nobody hascontacted me..What should I do now?

Open an A-Z guarantee through amazon. That will get the ball rolling. Thats who i bought it through. I got notified yesterday my Refund was finally coming back to me.. Only took a month.:rolleyes

My refund just came thru from them as well. The best way to contact them (or any other Amazon seller) is to log on to your Amazon account and use the email seller option from there. Amazon will have access to the email thread should they ever need to become involved. I have had very good assistance from the Amazon online chat for what it's worth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)