AZBOX Premium HD IPTV (IP Channel)

vpaniyan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 18, 2010
US
Guys,

I set up AZBOX for IPTV (IP Channel), but all URLs I tied are down.
Can you please reply with couple of URLs that are active.

My internet connection is to slow to try.

Iowa Public Television/IPTV

I don't have the address but should not be hard to find.

Found it www.iptv.org/

Forget it I'm confusing Iowa Public Television (IPTV) with IPTV (IP Channel)

Last edited:
Are these really IPTV channels listed? Most of those simply appear to be bootleg video feeds....

But that's (internet streaming) what the AZbox is calling an IPTV channel, right? There's no consumer receiver that does IPTV direct from satellite, right?

But that's (internet streaming) what the AZbox is calling an IPTV channel, right?

Correct. You can create IPTV channels to stream from the internet to your AZBox using HTTP or to stream TO/FROM your AZBox to your WLAN using UDP.
I have been able to stream back and forth inside my WLAN (using VLC Media Player). However, I haven't yet been able to find any direct IPTV channel that
works with the AZBox over the internet (unless you consider YouTube).

There's no consumer receiver that does IPTV direct from satellite, right?

Well, NO not through the tuner itself from a satellite.

But, if you consider that my internet connection is a satellite connection, then in a round-a-bout way, yes. That doesn't really count as the same.

RADAR

I learned that AZBOX has 4 channels and I tested it - works: TV Channel, IP channel, Protocol - HTTP, TV Type - kartina.tv.
Regarding "should not be hard to find" - yes, it easy to find, but these sites require navigation and AZBOX does not provide this function.

There are some IPTV satellite streams that can be viewed using a Prof 7500, TSReader and VLC media player. However, most satellite IPTV is encrypted or is encapsulated in some weird format that is difficult to play back.

But that's (internet streaming) what the AZbox is calling an IPTV channel, right? There's no consumer receiver that does IPTV direct from satellite, right?
will this receiver work for IPTV stream from the satellite?
xxx.satcomresources.com/Novra-S75-DVB-Receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts