AZbox premiun plus and 8psk turner

skydefender

Original poster
Nov 26, 2010
venezuela
Greetings friends, a week ago I came to USA my azbox hd premium + with a course module 8psk additional purchase separately from the people of azboxusa (Fiallo) needed this for the modulation turbo 8psk, the problem is that this module, the receiver I recognize it as ISDB-T and for 8psk turbo tps not give me anything of quality, well I have the antenna pointed, and with another receptor channels I can see no problem
Here I put the image of the module and I appreciate the help they can give me because they do not know if this receiver works with turbo 8psk ....

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/jacaptura3rop

so long as you don't have intention of viewing encrypted feeds or are asking how to view them, I don't think there should be an issue discussing the hardware. I have read from people who have a Genpix, that Dish occasionally has some of their locals ITC. Based upon what you've described, it doesn't sound like the firmware supports this tuner module. Since you purchased the Module from AZboxusa, maybe you should contact them and ask how it should be used? ;) out of curiosity, what satellite are you pointed towards?

Postie only my problem with testing purposes and not to pirate any type of signal.
I have already written to the people of azboxusa and I have waiting for a solution, I'd like to think I was scammed.

The other option would be to use the hd azbox Genpix skywalker1 for premium plus?

I would be surprised if AZbox (Opensat) supports a third party add-on tuner module. Just so there is no misunderstanding, there is no such thing as "testing" of encrypted signals unless you are referring to watching a black screen or measuring signal strength/characteristics. Viewing of encrypted programming or such discussions is not allowed/condoned on this forum. If you are interested in getting your hardware to work should there be clear unencrypted 8psk turbo feed then you should be OK here. A Genpix board will not work with your Premium +.

From the pictures posted for this tuner module, it appears to require a jumper cable, are you sure you have it connected properly to your Premium + and satellite dish? Also, I asked you above and I'll ask again, what satellite are trying to receive signal from?

Without necessary firmware support, this board is likely worthless. They don't fully support the limited ATSC tuner modules so I'd be surprised if this tuner worked.

yeap and the seller's return policy is within 30 days, buyer pays return shipping. I would report that asap to ebay and paypal

Indeed I was the only person who bought this module from ebay, as I said before, just to test some free channels in 72.7 w with turbo 8psk modulation. everyone tells me I've been scammed ..... watch this channel free with a sv8000hd without any kind of problem with the same antenna.

The course turner came with a cable to connect between loop and turner, but equally does not work, 0 quality

That particular tuner is designed for OTA Terrestrial broadcasts ISDB-T. In some of the advertising, this tuner is marketed towards Brazil and other parts of S.A.
Capable of receiving 90MHz to ???MHz UHF

UHF 470 MHz - 803 MHz (S.A.) and UHF 470 MHz - 770 MHz (Japan)

You can tell what the tuner is designed for by the last letter. C = Cable, T = Terrestrial OTA and S = Satellite.

RADAR

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts