Azteca 7 - 13 $ $ $ Encrypted

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jayelem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
Chicago suburbs.
As of today Azteca 7 and Azteca 13 were encrypted on IA-6.

I hope it's not permanent , I was channel surfing late last night and actually left it on Azteca before going to sleep , this afternoon I find the scrambled no signal on the screen , I changed channels and saw the $ sign , I'm thinking " OH NO "

Aren't they someplace else too? I think I remember finding them on c-band like on G10 or someplace....

ftamart, that may be where I saw it, I think I did it one day when I was thinking I was on Anik F2, which I didnt have in my c-band receiver. Once I saw all that I knew I was too far west lol.

On SatMex 6 there is Azteca 7, and on Galaxy 23 you can find Azteca America East and West, as well as Proyecto 40, which is another channel produced by TV Azteca. The signals on both satellites are C-Band. As far as I know there is no feed available for Azteca 13.

Now I need a C band dish. If the neighbors hated me before, wait until I put up the stinkin' BUD. Didn't this happen once before on IA6 only to return FTA?

Now I need a C band dish. If the neighbors hated me before, wait until I put up the stinkin' BUD. Didn't this happen once before on IA6 only to return FTA?

Return to FTA ,That would be nice , though I have to admit when I normally channel surf late night I usually catch all the infomercials like the inflatable sofa/bed.

I like Azteca , the SR isn't real high yet I feel they have excellent picture quality .

They also have good variety shows , Movies , Sports , Music.

TV Azteca encrypted permanently

Hi guys,
I just called TV Azteca Red Nacional (National Network) department in Mexico City and was confirmed that Azteca 7 and 13 have been permanently encrypted.

I was told it could be received using Wegener equipment on C band. That's all I was told, no details.
If anybody know more about Wegener equipment, please let us know.

I thought I would let everybody in this forum interested in TV Azteca know about what's going on.

Have a great day,

ftamart

Azteca was on the night before last, when I was channel surfing. After I read this thread yesterday afternoon, I checked and it was Scrambled! Life is great when they come, but it's lousy when they're gone!

Al

Maybe I was wrong. According to Lyngsat it's scrambled. I have never gotten it again. Can you still get it? Can you please give me the frequency?

Thanks,

ftamart

As of 7:37PM CST, I was receiving the following

Azteca 7 on SatMex 6 (113W) 3784H / SR 8.879 / VPID 101 / APID 102
Proyecto 40 on Galaxy 23 (121W) 4140V / SR 25.325 / VPID 4131 / APID 4147
Azteca America East Galaxy 23 (121W) 4140V / SR 25.325 / VPID 4132 / APID 4148
Azteca America West Galaxy 23 (121W) 4140V / SR 25.325 / VPID 4133 / APID4149

Of course all of this are C-Band

Hi guys,
I just called TV Azteca Red Nacional (National Network) department in Mexico City and was confirmed that Azteca 7 and 13 have been permanently encrypted.

I was told it could be received using Wegener equipment on C band. That's all I was told, no details.
If anybody know more about Wegener equipment, please let us know.

I thought I would let everybody in this forum interested in TV Azteca know about what's going on.

Have a great day,

ftamart

You know I really sympathize with anyone not in a larger Television Broadcast market who lost these stations , It really means alot to get stations from back home , I wish Tv Azteca would rethink this out.

Only thing I can think of is that it is very possible that the big shots at DTV and DN have put some pressure on Mexican Networks because of deals they may have with them , honestly the Spanish packages offered aren't all that great unless you live out of range for the Spanish Networks OTA in the U.S.

I like the fact that you gave them a phone call , it be a greater act of solidarity to call your consulate and make demands :D , :eek: doubt it would work but you never know .

I have sent an email (Spanish) to TV Azteca and shortly I will make that email available, as well as important contact information at TV Azteca, so people can resend the email or fax it if they are interested in doing so. People can make their own emails as well, I don't care, but as long as we let them know.
It might not help, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Basically, I am telling them that with the transmission on Ku band they had national coverage in Canada, now they only have coverage in parts of Ontario and Quebec with Azteca America through cable.
I told them that it was the same case for the US. Users who do not subscribe to Dish Network, lost their access to TV Azteca. (I know there is C band, but some people like me don't have C band. Most likely it will be scrambled soon).

ftamart

I just sent them a note asking them to reconsider their decision. Hopefully they will

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Globecast - Who picks what channels are encrypted?

coolsat 7000 pvr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)