Back too 2001

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

branchbouncer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 5, 2004
Massanutten,VA
Well I guess we shouldn't expect much from E* in the up coming year, since a lot of people are reporting that the new date in thier guide and menu has put us back 9 years in time, boy it's good too feel young again, gonna have a birthday party

2 612's and 2 211K's here only three are hooked up at the moment, the two I check upstairs show 2001. I check the one in the pool room next. It's a 612 and hasn't been on for a week or two

It's the Month and Day. My 625 says Fri 1/01 in the program banner. Tomorrow it'll show Sat 1/02 and so on. Dish doesn't show the year on their receivers. Now if you press info on a program that is new this year the Original Air Date info, for example, will be 01/01/10.

So that means in the guide it says 2:21 Fri 1/01, it's 2:21 on Friday the 1st of the first month, or 2:21 Friday the first month and first day

Guess I didn't understand how they display the info in the guide, went to DishHome and the correct date is there--- Fri January 1, 2010,--- guess I have too go stand in the corner. Better yet I'll drive to town and get some beer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)