Back too 2001

branchbouncer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 5, 2004
Massanutten,VA
Well I guess we shouldn't expect much from E* in the up coming year, since a lot of people are reporting that the new date in thier guide and menu has put us back 9 years in time, boy it's good too feel young again, gonna have a birthday party

2 612's and 2 211K's here only three are hooked up at the moment, the two I check upstairs show 2001. I check the one in the pool room next. It's a 612 and hasn't been on for a week or two

It's the Month and Day. My 625 says Fri 1/01 in the program banner. Tomorrow it'll show Sat 1/02 and so on. Dish doesn't show the year on their receivers. Now if you press info on a program that is new this year the Original Air Date info, for example, will be 01/01/10.

So that means in the guide it says 2:21 Fri 1/01, it's 2:21 on Friday the 1st of the first month, or 2:21 Friday the first month and first day

Guess I didn't understand how they display the info in the guide, went to DishHome and the correct date is there--- Fri January 1, 2010,--- guess I have too go stand in the corner. Better yet I'll drive to town and get some beer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)