Bad Customer Service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bob5519

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2011
Ohio
I have been on auto pay for several years. Received a late notice in the mail with a $5.00 late charge saying auto pay declined. Checked my account online and my credit card had not expired. There were no charges on my card at the time, so there was no reason for it to be declined. Called the credit card company and they said Dish had not made a charge for that month. Called Dish and got a very bad customer service rep. One thing she said in a really nasty condescending tone was:rant: "Don't you think it would be silly if we did not charge your card for the month?". I have had bad customer service from Dish before, but this was the worst.

Not at all... Although it would be tempting at times! :)

I can't really complain, I've had excellent service when I do a chat with them. I cannot even remember the last time I actually talked to someone at Dish.

I tried for 2 days to use the chat to no avail. Thankful for the Dish reps that monitor this forum (Tony & Matt), they took care of me!

Ed

I have been on auto pay for several years. Received a late notice in the mail with a $5.00 late charge saying auto pay declined. Checked my account online and my credit card had not expired. There were no charges on my card at the time, so there was no reason for it to be declined. Called the credit card company and they said Dish had not made a charge for that month. Called Dish and got a very bad customer service rep. One thing she said in a really nasty condescending tone was:rant: "Don't you think it would be silly if we did not charge your card for the month?". I have had bad customer service from Dish before, but this was the worst.

Sorry about the bad experience, if this hasn't been taken care of, feel free to PM me and I'll get you squared away. As far as dish chat goes, it should be up and running just fine (I know it wasn't working for some of you yesterday). If it's chat isn't working for you, you can PM me for any needs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts