Bad Lnb?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Robc1

Original poster
May 3, 2007
I have a Pansat receiver 39in dish Invacom quad lnb and everything works fine for k/u on the linear side. Now i got A Dish network receiver and put the circular pol to the receiver and i am on sat119 and get nothing no gain at all! I know i am on my target because my pansat receiver is locked on with sig 93% andQ 78%. Do i need a different lnb to get the Dishnetwork i just paid for programming!
Help
Robc1:eek:

thats the best thing to do. Have separate dishes for the FTA setup and the dish subscription setup

We specifically designed this unit to work with FTA and Dish Network or DirecTV receivers at the same time.

Have you verified that the Dish Network receiver is working with another dish or LNBF? Have you verified that both of the circular ports are functioning? Did you perform a switch test on the Dish Network receiver to make it recognize the connection to a single LNBF?

Have you tried to disconnecting the Pansat receiver while the Dish Network unit is connected? Sometimes there will be a small voltage potential between receivers that will disable one of the receivers when connected to the same LNBF.

I have a Pansat receiver 39in dish Invacom quad lnb and everything works fine for k/u on the linear side. Now i got A Dish network receiver and put the circular pol to the receiver and i am on sat119 and get nothing no gain at all! I know i am on my target because my pansat receiver is locked on with sig 93% andQ 78%. Do i need a different lnb to get the Dishnetwork i just paid for programming!
Help
Robc1:eek:

Is it a new receiver? Normally after the point dish is completed on the menu the receiver will then perform a software download. I believe from sat 110, the EPG loads there also.Run the check switch and let the receiver find the LNB. It will most likely state "unknown device" if not a DN setup.

Most packages require both 110 and 119 to receive all programming in your package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)