Status
Please reply by conversation.

cmarcum

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2004
North Carolina
Hi Everyone. I work on the outskirts of Durham, NC, sort of semi-country area. I pass a house that has a DirectTV dish on a pole pretty much in his front yard. Not at all uncommon, but he has what appears to be a white plastic garbage bag over the LNB's and tied on somehow.:confused: I was just wondering, is this supposed to be for some good reason or is just a good 'ol boy trying to not have his pic broke up during a good rain. If I ever saw somebody out in the yard, I'd stop and ask. Guess they must be at work too. Well, let me know if anybody has the answer. Thanks All.

I also saw a few house in Marion Ohio with this.. Does it really for or is there a product out there that works better..

If he puts a bag on his Dish, can you imagine what he does to his wife. :)

Reminds me of a classic Rodney Dangerfield Joke...
"Shes so ugly, shes a too bagger. One bag for her and one bag for me for just incase her bag falls off." :)

I live in the Sierras and it works! Though I use a black trash bag so that it when the sun shine it melts the snow faster. Everyonce in awhile you need to shake bag to remove accumulated snow.

Nice to know that for once in my life I made a good guess. Thanks for the replys. I won't stop and ask 'em about this now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts