Banned from DBSTalk.

skidog - This is Mike from Texas

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I take it that a lot of people have been burned by DBS Talk :(

They really were a great forum when it was just Chris owning it, everything was great up until the purchase and they started closing forums on DBSTalk and telling you to post at AVS instead, I refused to register at AVS so I just didn't talk about those topics anymore.

I haven't seen SAEMike on in a few weeks, I hope he is well.

Mike yes a lot have been burned, it is great for me to see that people are starting to realize that maybe I am not that crazy after all. :)

Relax, have a good time, share with others and learn from others in exchange. :) Thats the way it is supposed to be.

At the other site you can't ask a question or try starting a discussion without James sticking his nose in even when he has no clue what he is talking about. I am trying to come up with a nick name for him, not sure which one I like better... "Mr Know It All" or "Captian Two Cents" :D

Again welcome!

Does anyone no me... Good... I have been taking a peek for a bit now and find this a smooth place... DBS just band me also and hell i havent said anything... I email'd them to ask y... No response...