Banned

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Safe to say the "problem" post or posts have been deleted and you won't see them.

As for an apology, the person who does this brags in their .sig about the number of people that have been banned.... I don't expect it to happen.

hall said:
Safe to say the "problem" post or posts have been deleted and you won't see them.

As for an apology, the person who does this brags in their .sig about the number of people that have been banned.... I don't expect it to happen.

WOW! Closing this thread, and by the way Iceberg brags about banning HACKERS and thats exactly the way it should be, if you have a problem with Iceberg or this forums rules I suggest you contact him DIRECTLY :mad:

hall said:

EXCUSE ME????

Myabe if you read my signature (which by the way hasnt had that in a few days), it said "32 hackers banned since Dec 15th...dont be number 33...NO HACK TALK"

I dont think its bragging. I'm stating a fact and a warning...dont be #33

And I didnt "ban" him so lets not accuse someone of doing that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)