Baseball Season starting: Will FSFL-HD and FS-ClevelandHD be up?

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Florida HD was up last year for some great Marlins action in HD, now that hockey didn't fly we didn't get to see any games in HD, are those HD channels now in place for this year's baseball season?

I know Voom has a lot of other things to worry about right now, but I'm a selfish bastard and have trouble hiding it.

Dvlos said:
Florida HD was up last year for some great Marlins action in HD, now that hockey didn't fly we didn't get to see any games in HD, are those HD channels now in place for this year's baseball season?

I know Voom has a lot of other things to worry about right now, but I'm a selfish bastard and have trouble hiding it.

I have been posting about wanting Fox Sports West. I have talked to a few CSR and they all have said that Fox Sports is one of the top requested channels. Instead of adding stupid channels like Military etc, why not add Fox Sports West or whatever region you live in? Angels opening day is April 5th. VOOM needs to add FSW ASAP.

Maybe because is not that easy and the guys from Fox Sports Network aren't sure yet about how 'stable' the situation with Voom is.

freezetime said:
I have been posting about wanting Fox Sports West. I have talked to a few CSR and they all have said that Fox Sports is one of the top requested channels. Instead of adding stupid channels like Military etc, why not add Fox Sports West or whatever region you live in? Angels opening day is April 5th. VOOM needs to add FSW ASAP.

Stupid to you, but not to me. I'm looking forward to a variety of channels that does not include sports. It goes both ways.

freezetime said:

how many times do we need to hear the same thing? Fox Sports West and any other RSN will be added when the time comes for them to be added. Posting the same complaint over 10 different threads will not help. If you really care about this, start making plans for plan B because I do not see the RSN added any time soon.

I think the lack of sports programming is a significant problem for Voom - I subscribed specifically for TNT-HD during the NBA playoffs last year. This year NBA rolled around and I get TNT-HD, but there was no NBA TV in either HD or SDl, no regional sports channels, no NBA league pass.

That, combined with the delayed DVR has me back on D* for HD. I'd love to come back to Voom and have no interest in NFL sunday ticket, the one sports package they can't carry. But when the new bandwidth becomes available, I'd love to see Voom address the whole sports programming issue - regional sports networks, in HD where possible, NBA TV in HD, the return of NFL TV in HD, and all of the sports packages except sunday ticket. They missed basketball season - so get it all up before baseball season starts.

Sean, so you're saying that FSN-FL-HD was a 2004 surprise thing only?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts