Battlestar Galactica (Season 2) 1/6/06 on SciFi & on Universal HD! 1/1/06

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>BATTLESTAR GALACTICA NEWS
Season Two finale expanded to 90 minutes
WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 15, 2006
clear.gif

The second season finale of Battlestar Galactica will be the show's biggest episode yet, with The SCI FI Channel today announcing that it will air "Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 2" as a 90-minute special

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/news/2006/02/seasontwofinaleexpandedto9.shtml

Bad news for Galactica fans anticipating Season 3

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
clear.gif

Galactica set for October season premiere
WEDNESDAY - MARCH 8, 2006
clear.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=8>
clear.gif
</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>The SCI FI Channel's top-rated original series will break the mold and jump to a fall season premiere, the network announced today. The 20-episode third season of Battlestar Galactica will premiere in October 2006 on the cable network.
http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/03/igalacticaisetforoctoberse.shtml
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="46%">
TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS:

Season 2: "Lay Down Your Burdens II " @ 10pm ET on Scifi

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>A woman who lost her husband to the Cylons takes the Cloud Nine lounge hostage, demanding that Adama hand over the Cylon Sharon so that she can exact revenge.
clear.gif

scifi_battlestargalactica.jpg
Season Finale...

Well, I can finally join this thread. I only started watching Battlestar in January. Im usually opposed to watching sci-fi, but after my girlfriend talked me into watching it, BSG really drew me in. I have avoided this thread since I didnt want to catch any spoilers. I have been ill for the last week, so I didnt get off the couch this weekend. I had nothing left to watch on any of my DVRs, so I decided to have a BSG marathon and I watched the last 9 episodes.

Im looking forward to season 3 in October.

Are movies on UHD edited?

Voom has designs on architecture copro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)