Battlestar Galactica (Season 2) 1/6/06 on SciFi & on Universal HD! 1/1/06

Are E* subs going to be able to catch the new season on UHD...that's what I'm talkin' about!? I've got my Voom pack, but I watch BG in HD!!

Originally posted in the Pub

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA NEWS
SCI FI reveals January schedule
MONDAY - DECEMBER 12, 2005
clear.gif

Battlestar Galactica will return with brand new episodes next month -- but not before two chances to get caught up with Season Two marathons.

SCI FI will air an 8-hour marathon on Tuesday, December 20 starting at 8 a.m. Eastern/Pacific, skipping the first two episodes of the season. A second (9-hour) marathon follows on Thursday, January 5 starting at 8 a.m., omitting just the episode "Final Cut."

The network will also premiere a new behind-the-scenes special on Monday, January 2 at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific.

New episodes kick off Friday, January 6:
SG-1 will stay in its 8 p.m. time slot, followed by Atlantis at 9 p.m. and Galactica at 10. Learn more about the upcoming episodes in GateWorld's Galactica Season Two episode guide!
From Gateworld http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/n...yschedul.shtml
<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- sig -->__________________

<TABLE align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>
9:00pm​
</TD><TD>
universal2.jpg
Universal HD: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - MINISERIES
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

shanewalker said:
Are E* subs going to be able to catch the new season on UHD...that's what I'm talkin' about!? I've got my Voom pack, but I watch BG in HD!!

Not unless they announce at out-of-the-blue at CES that they're finally adding Universal HD.

Yup, Info on the new Season...Btw.. the Mini Series PQ soft on my HD set, but looked very good on my X1 and the Sound showed to be Dolby 5.1 and sounded pretty good... could have used a little more Bass as I had to turn up the amp to my Shakers...

Last edited:
TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS:

Season 2: "Resurrection Ship, Part 1" @ 10pm ET on Scifi

scifi_battlestargalactica.jpg

This show is so good and so many things are happening at the same time. President Roslin is dying and I think will not last until the end of the second season. Then you have the major conflict between Admiral Cain and Commander Adama. You have Pegasus number six mystery. Sharon's cylon galactica with a baby on the way. Both Helo and the other guy on the verge of being killed. The pending battle to destroy the cylon "resurrection" ship. The quest to reach Earth and the new map to earth. Starbuck loyalty to Adama tested once again. Will she kill the bitch or will she betray Adama?

I watched the first episode of season 2 on Universal HD in High Definition. Quite a freaking different and worth re-watching it.

TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS:

Season 2: "Resurrection Ship, Part 2" @ 10pm ET on Scifi

scifi_battlestargalactica.jpg
h​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)