Battlestar Galactica (Season 2) 1/6/06 on SciFi & on Universal HD! 1/1/06

In the preview of last week, it looked like deja-vu but in this episode she saved Adama and I think made a move that Adama will think about for a long time before distruting her. She will be the pro-human cylon.

Sean Mota said:
But you would think that the cylons already know about it.
The Cylons needed the Arrow of Apollo to get the map to Earth.
Sean Mota said:
Let me say that starbuck has become the whore of BSG. First we saw her with Apollo's brother. Then came Dr. Baltak (sp?). After this was one of the rebels in Caprica (recently in season 2) and now it looks like the next on the list (he has always been on the list) will be Apollo (Lee).
Well, she is holding on to Apollo's Arrow...:D

I wanted to know, how did they get back from Earth? One minute they're standing in "Stonehedge", fade to black, then after the commercial break, Adama's addressing the fleet.

I must say, I've really enjoyed this show. I watched the original, and Gary Larson was one of the reasons I thought the show was a loser. But, it was the only Sci Fi thing on back in the late 70s. I was shocked when I saw his name associated with the new version. But, I have to give him credit, this new show is the best thing on TV today.

TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS:

Season 2: "Final Cut" @ 10pm ET on Scifi

scifi_battlestargalactica.jpg

TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS:

Season 2: "Flight of the Phoenix" @ 10pm ET on Scifi

Flight of the Phoenix Excellent episode! this time I thought that Adama was going to trust more Sharon after destroying her own kind but she is back in the brick. I think Adama thinks that she is not ready for the Galactica population acceptance that she is a cylon and be integrated. However, Helo has found more acceptance now and hopefully Sharon will. Lauras's days are a few... Now next week it will be the season finale. Hopefully it will come soon to UNIVERSAL HD.

Sean Mota said:
Flight of the Phoenix Excellent episode! this time I thought that Adama was going to trust more Sharon after destroying her own kind but she is back in the brick. I think Adama thinks that she is not ready for the Galactica population acceptance that she is a cylon and be integrated. However, Helo has found more acceptance now and hopefully Sharon will. Lauras's days are a few... Now next week it will be the season finale. Hopefully it will come soon to UNIVERSAL HD.
Just watched... excellent indeed... Chiefs ship might soon have some clones :D thanks to Helo... and Sharon should be accepted... (this Sharon) has saved Adama once and the fleet once... and hopefully when UHD shows these episodes... the bandwidth will be excellent as well...

TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS:

Season 2: [Season Finale] "Pegasus" @ 10pm ET on Scifi

WARNING: This episode will run two minutes OVERTIME.

Pegasus WOW what an ending. It ended with a bang. As I was watching this episode, I was saying to myself good Adama and his son needs a kick on.... but after watching the actions of this admiral, I have to say it was brutal. Third season will start in January. This ended with a bang....

The Cylon war won't be ending anytime soon.
The Sci Fi Channel has picked up its acclaimed series "Battlestar Galactica" for a third season, making official what has been suspected for some time. The cable network has ordered 20 episodes of the show, which will begin production early next year.

"Galactica's" pickup comes a few weeks after the renewal of the channel's two "Stargate" series, ensuring that the network's strong Friday-night lineup will remain intact for at least the next year. All three shows will resume their current seasons in early January.

The entire principal cast of "Battlestar Galactica," including Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell, is set to return for season three. Executive producers David Eick and Ronald D. Moore, who developed the show from the late-1970s ABC series, will also remain with the show.
"Battlestar Galactica" has been both a critical and ratings success for Sci Fi. Original episodes consistently draw close to 3 million viewers, and along with the "Stargate" shows helps Sci Fi lead all of cable on Friday nights in the all-important adults 18-49 demographic.

Source

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)