Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Interesting!
I figured Natalie would die...she had to for the search to be necessary. Figured Lee would end up being President...it made sense. Didn't see Bill's resignation nor turning command over to Tigh coming, let alone "Husker" sitting alone in a raptor after the fleet jumps away. That was a big surprise. Caprica 6 being pregnant was a surprise too...up to this point, Cylons haven't been able to reproduce among themselves...maybe the final 5 are different somehow? Next week looks like we get to find out who the 5th may be...maybe. ;)

Interesting!
I figured Natalie would die...she had to for the search to be necessary. Figured Lee would end up being President...it made sense. Didn't see Bill's resignation nor turning command over to Tigh coming, let alone "Husker" sitting alone in a raptor after the fleet jumps away. That was a big surprise. Caprica 6 being pregnant was a surprise too...up to this point, Cylons haven't been able to reproduce among themselves...maybe the final 5 are different somehow? Next week looks like we get to find out who the 5th may be...maybe. ;)
Yeah...
I got busy and need to rewatch the second half as I missed some...I too figured Lee for Pres...

I wonder if the preview for next week was deliberately misleading about the revealing of the final cylon. We do not see the implied cylon in the same shot as 3 was talking.

I would've put that under a spoiler button, but it's vague enough that you didn't give anything away. ;)

True, it was a cut-shot, but I've thought that the implied Cylon was likely the final 5th for quite sometime now. It makes a ton of ironic sense and is one hell of a twist! Imagine: the president of the fleet being a Cylon? I think that make for some serious freaking-out by several other characters (including the elder Adama, sitting alone in a raptor).

I hope the wait won't be too long...
I thought Doc Cottle was just being compassionate. That kind of internal damage...he knew he couldn't save her.

Agreed, and that's what I meant about the elder Adama. What a nasty twist! Husker reading a book, waiting in the middle of nothingness for his true love to maybe return and...oh yeah...by the way, she's a fraking Cylon. :D Just kick me, will ya, Rosilyn? :D

Must be the reason, I agree. :D

Combined with a total lack of understanding of how an episodic drama works.

My former boss liked the show initially. Then, when the second season got more into the politics and personal drama of the story, he told me he was going to quit watching it. I asked him why? He said, "it's boring! The old series had space battles almost every week. It was great!" I told him that this was an almost entire reimagining of the original concept and that it's a sci-fi drama, not a sci-fi action series. He gives me this blank look and then said, "It's like Battlestar Loveboat!" I just laughed, shook my head and walked away. I don't know whether he's still watching it or not...

Last edited:
Yep, as dfergie demonstrated, it's like an html tag. "[ spoiler ]" (without the quotes and spaces between the braces and the word spoiler) then type your spoiler text and at the end do an "[ /spoiler ]" (again, without the quotes and spaces). Preview prior to posting to be sure it has the spoiler button. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts