Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Wow...
The chief looks like he's definitely lost it...I agree, Full Metal Jacket. Kara has definitely lost it too and that is for dang sure..

Great!
I was thinking "Taxi Driver" crazy. "You talking to me" when Baltar called his name.
1046228733_inesmohawk.jpg

taxi-driver-you-talkin-to-me-5000052.jpg

Glad everybody is using spoiler tags. It's tempting but I'll wait till I watch it tomorrow (DVRing now, watching Pompeii explode)

I've lost interest in the Kara and four Cylons storylines. All I want to see now is the Cylon civil war though thankfully Kara's getting pulled into that fragment. This whole episode looks like just a setup for a great one next week. If it weren't for the good preview at the end, this week felt like just a filler episode even though it wasn't. I feel like I could have missed this and not really have missed any story.

Dark...really grim.
Saw the 6 killing the 6 coming...it was really the only way to resolve that conflict without lots of bodies on the deck. I figured Anders would try it, and he almost got to. I wonder what the Hybrid would've thought of that? She told Kara some really wild stuff.

Somebody forgot to push the button. Letterboxed and Pillarboxed just like the SD stuff. Back to full screen after the first break.

I was watching from Direct and didn't notice (had it on Dr. Who) Both viewings were that way... maybe they will catch it for the Sunday night showing...
wondering how they are going to get the 3's (De'anna's) unboxed as the Cavils would be unlikely to do that... maybe Boomer will have a change of heart...

I didn't catch the pillarboxing and then the switch to HD. I'll have to take another look at it.
Kara working with the Cylons, after what the Hybrid told her...just seems a bit of a stretch to me. Adama's going to implode when they show up with a busted-up base ship saying "hey, we're allies now!". Um, sure... Roslin leaves a Cylon in charge of the Colonial government...unknowingly, of course...it'll be interesting to see if what Tori decides about working together with the Cylons...Tigh will have to make a decision too. The Chief? Dunno yet...we didn't see him this week.

I didn't realize it was Nana Visitor until nearly the end of that storyline. Wow, time hasn't been too kind to her... I agree, trying to get the De'annas unboxed was part of what started the civil war...the Cavils won't change their minds on that point, so a bluff or ploy of somekind is going to be needed to get access to unboxing them. From the previews, I don't see Boomer changing her mind...she decided who/what she wants to be.
Dang good episode, I agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)