Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Since the Episode Titles never appear on the screen, are they considered "official" or just for the convenience of whoever is editing the guide data?

This one definitely needs rewatching! Wow! They're cramming so much stuff into that episode, they could've done a 90-minute episode, easily.

Gata singing is strange. Baltar watching him is weird. The Hybrid saying "Jump" the instant they plugged her back in was stunning. Did she even plot a course or was that just instinct? Waaay more questions than answers at this point. :)

What drives me even more insane watching these episodes is knowing they are ending the series. It is like watching the sand in an hour glass slipping away, while you try to enjoy every second, yet knowing it is almost over.

I want it out on BD asap. I want to lend it out to others so they can watch and get caught up.

Watch the promo's for the next episode frame by frame...
Galactica Jumps, leaving the fleet, Raptor's going thru wreckage, Natalie 6 on a Bed... Adama and The VP Tom Zareck (original Apollo) watching Lee take an oath of office onboard Colonial One...
I was watching Merlin and had to back up and check out... 2 Weeks till we find out... ;)

Last edited:
Watch the promo's for the next episode frame by frame...
Galactica Jumps, leaving the fleet, Raptor's going thru wreckage, Natalie 6 on a Bed... Adama and The VP Tom Verick (original Apollo) watching Lee take an oath of office onboard Colonial One...
I was watching Merlin and had to back up and check out... 2 Weeks till we find out... ;)

It also looks like we find Kera's raptor, also do Cylons even have medical facilites? Why bother trying to save a life when you can just resurrect with a new body when needed. It looks like Lee might be the new VP.

You are also dreaming if you think we will learn much next episode. This is turning out as bad as Lost, give us one fact coupled with 10 more mysteries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)