Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

TV Guide has a two page spread on BSG as an advertisement. The entire case doing a mockup of Da Vinci's The Last Supper, called "The Final Revelation." A bit weird actually, with No. 6 in the middle as the Christ figure, but another No. 6 on the left side.

Worth checking out anyway.

There is also a story on BSG in the issue, but I did not get to it yet.

Man, I can't believe the premiere is finally happening this Friday. I've been waiting for so long, torturing my mind with who the 5th Cylon is.

I have a friend who works with Sci-Fi, and while he wouldn't give me the name of the 5th Cylon, he told me that I could win free pizza just by watching the show. By the end of the conversation I learned that the free pizza applies to participating places in Manhattan and West Hollywood, so I figured I'd pass along the info to anyone who actually lives in those areas. My friend forgot that I moved to DC. :rolleyes:

Anyways, he said that, during the premiere, if you call up one of the pizza places and say "I want to order a frakking pizza!" you'll be asked "How long has Starbuck been gone?" The answer is likely in the episode itself. Then you win the pizza and get it in a BSG brand pizza box. Since they're only giving out 1,000 pizzas, I'd totally sell the pizza box on Ebay as a collectible.

Man, I can't believe the premiere is finally happening this Friday. I've been waiting for so long, torturing my mind with who the 5th Cylon is.

I have a friend who works with Sci-Fi, and while he wouldn't give me the name of the 5th Cylon, he told me that I could win free pizza just by watching the show. By the end of the conversation I learned that the free pizza applies to participating places in Manhattan and West Hollywood, so I figured I'd pass along the info to anyone who actually lives in those areas. My friend forgot that I moved to DC. :rolleyes:

Anyways, he said that, during the premiere, if you call up one of the pizza places and say "I want to order a frakking pizza!" you'll be asked "How long has Starbuck been gone?" The answer is likely in the episode itself. Then you win the pizza and get it in a BSG brand pizza box. Since they're only giving out 1,000 pizzas, I'd totally sell the pizza box on Ebay as a collectible.

Thats fracking kewl....and as far as the fith...we all know its Ms. Lee Adama (Dee) :D

I know this is going to make me sound like a real old fuddy duddy but I was just saying that if they had not used fracking I would not have watched the show. I really hate programs that have more cursing than dialogue.

Finally got to watch it... wife doesn't like so we watched something else last night. It was pretty intense that's for sure.

I don't think kara is the 5th either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts