Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

I must say...when all is said and done with this series, I hope Baltar gets the axe. The guy is a total jerk/nut-case.

I was glad to see Adama not abandon Kara either. Actually, it's not a bad bet on his part. Hedge your bets and investigate both routes...

Ok.. the thing with Lee leaving the fleet really struck me as silly. He's going to another ship in the fleet, not to another planet or something. AND even though he feels the need to leave, why do I think it is unlikely that we won't see him in a Viper again?

Too few qualified pilots to let one of the best, and the CAG at that, just leave. Hell, its not like their in a war for their lives or anything? :rolleyes:

(Not to mention as Cmdr Pegasus he saved Galactica) ;)

Yeah -- I can't imagine being in that position and saying, well, I am done with this... its not like life isn't on the line.

But back to the episode.... the toaster's civil war should prove to be interesting, and enabling higher thought could seriously backfire for No 6.

As far as the 5th? Given how Baltar could see No. 6, when no one else could - and for the entire show - that would make me think he was the fifth skin-job; BUT, if he was, why would she have needed him to get the initial codes used for the initial battles in the beginning of the series?

The 5th... other boards speculate on Dee, or Doc Cottle... , not sure myself... this season is going to be a ride!

I agree.... a ride... but I fear they are going to suck is in by episode 10 and then put us on hold again.... so they can spread out the end to another year. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts