Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Another similar take:

"Tigh and Ellen's daughter?" I'm sure they could write that one in. Saul and Ellen had a child after they were "reborn"(or maybe just Ellen and some random guy) , gave it up for adoption. Baby got raised as Kara by her mother, who turns out to be the adoptive parent.

I know I'm reaching. Still, it's fun to guess what those crazy writers have in store for us.

Another similar take:

"Tigh and Ellen's daughter?" I'm sure they could write that one in. Saul and Ellen had a child after they were "reborn"(or maybe just Ellen and some random guy) , gave it up for adoption. Baby got raised as Kara by her mother, who turns out to be the adoptive parent.

I know I'm reaching. Still, it's fun to guess what those crazy writers have in store for us.

I think it'll be something even more esoteric than that... Since it freaked Leoben out and if the Hybrid's right, it's going to be something really strange...

I think it'll be something even more esoteric than that... Since it freaked Leoben out and if the Hybrid's right, it's going to be something really strange...

She's the "devil". The harbinger of death. Leoben finally understood.........then ran AWAY from her, horrified!

Just like Count Iblis on the first series.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Iblis"]Count Iblis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Last edited:
She's the "devil". The harbinger of death. Leoben finally understood.........then ran AWAY from her, horrified!

Just like Count Iblis on the first series.

Leoben's reaction to her revealing what the Hybrid told her was indeed very telling! Like dfergie said, he always stood by her, came back to her, encouraged her...and suddenly he walks away, almost in terror. ;)

LOL

Actually, and this is my own conjecture, I don't the Cylons had anything to do with Starbuck or her brand-new Viper returning to Galactica... :D

Me either.

Something bigger than the original cylons we have come to love and hate is behind the final five, and the Kara as harbinger of death thing. Can't wait to figure out what it is.

Yep, something bigger and beyond the original cylons or humans. And I agree, Kara as the harbinger of death thing really has me intrigued too!

It has to be something bigger; although we know that Deanna knew who the final five were, from the experience in the temple. That in itself adds complexity; PLUS, the very notion of the Kara Thrace doppleganger AND the brand-new viper, which provided the ultimate clue to "earth" suggests there is something way out of the ordinary; and the 2,000 year memories? Geez, we'll never figure this out. :D

And just as I try to wrap my mind around it, its just a few hours before the premiere of LOST, which has mastered the art of screwing with the mind. :)

Not about season 4.5, but... I was going through a pile of books, and found my copy of the novel version of the original 1977 adaptation of Battlestar Galactica, by Glen A. Larson and Robert Thurston. Its a 1978 copyright, 3rd printing.

0bdbc060ada008dd6f39a110._AA240_.L.jpg

The cover is just like the image I found from Amazon. I need to read this; curious to see the original story. :)

I've got a problem with "Earth": If the nuclear war and the downfall of civilization is 2,000 years in the past, why are they finding all these relics on the surface (the jacks, the truck frame, the guitar neck)? They should be buried under several meters of topsoil. It's clear that plant life survived, yet it looks like the war was maybe 2-10 years ago since it wasn't overgrown.

Something doesn't add up.

Plant life could have been dormant all that time. As for topsoil, the same would go for skeletons. If there was too much and everything was buried then there go those dramatic... revelations.

As for Kara, 13th tribe.... 13th Cylon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts