BB@ Home disc By Mail Ending September 19th

I have 6 titles in my queue, none of them are available "now", so my guess is I'll not get another disc before the 19th...
For the record, I've found that DVD version sometimes has higher availability over the BD version, and vice versa.

Otherwise, why not check for other titles?

Held out for a newer movie but demand was to high...just received notification that my disc will be here by 18th...broke down and got the kids a 2d/3d blu ray DVD

I manipulated my Q to get this campy film called Heartwood, I know the director, it was filmed in our area, and it was one of the "Worst" films of it's production year......It does have a very young Hillary Swank and a very drunk Jason Robards. Folks from the village were extras and had a few lines. Check it out if you like bad movies......:popcorn

Just checked my queue. The 1st movie in my queue is listed as processing with a note that it will be shipped as soon as possible. Previously, it always just stated SHIPPED. Humm!
With only 3 days left, I hope they ship it soon.

Today I mailed back SG-1 Season 8 Disc 4. I'm hoping against hope that they'll ship out disc 5 before shutting down. It would be nice to finish out the season on disc. If it doesn't happen, it's back to Amazon Prime Instant.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Just came to my senses. Put Stargate Atlantis Rising at the top of my queue, so IF they ship me another one, it'll be one I actually want to keep. Cheap on BD at the amazing place, but not available in their Prime Instant Video. So free is better.

I cleared out my Queue and returned my last disc. Got an email today that they have shipped the next disc! My queue is empty. Are they just randomly sending discs now? lol

Just got the email. Bonus about the ppv coupons

Dear Dish Network Customer,
As of September 19, 2013, Blockbuster @Home™ will no longer include DVDs or games by mail. We recognize that this is an inconvenience, so the by-mail DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ that you have at home on 9/19/13 will be yours to keep. Please keep in mind that this does not include in-store exchanges or titles that have not yet shipped.

Also for your inconvenience, starting on 9/20/13 you will receive two free Pay-Per-View certificates per month for the next three months. An email will be sent to you every month at the time of issuance. To use your Pay-Per-View certificates, please visit mydish.com/myppv.
?

The Blockbuster @Home package continues to bring you the best in movies with 21 great channels, including:
EPIX® (channels 380-382)
STARZ® Cinema (channel 353)
Sony Movie Channel (channel 386)
Hallmark Movie Channel (channel 187)
In addition, access thousands of movies On Demand by watching on your computer or favorite device with dishanywhere.com or the free DISH Anywhere™ app. The titles below are just a few examples of what is offered with your subscription.

Farewell, my little flower.
You were much maligned,
Yet yea, I say
Ye Will Be Missed!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Kind of intresting reading the posts from the press conference for blockbuster at home, seems like yesterday :) and the ideas they had

I checked the 'rent or buy' option for each of the 7 titles left in my queue, and oddly enough, none of them are available to buy. You'd think that if they were shutting down the rental side, they'd have a closeout sale. I certainly would buy a few titles, at least $120 worth (the amount I'll save in a year when I cancel BB@H).

There is a '7-day rental -- no subscription required' option available for $5, but I don't think that's very practical, since it takes them 8 days to ship a movie.

Since I basically kicked this useless "feature" to the curb, the email I got was I would get one PPV per month for the next three months. Gee that's more then the number of disks of "high demand", very "high demand" I received in that last year. BubBye Block Fodder... :cool:

Since I basically kicked this useless "feature" to the curb, the email I got was I would get one PPV per month for the next three months. Gee that's more then the number of disks of "high demand", very "high demand" I received in that last year. BubBye Block Fodder... :cool:

?My email says 2 per month for 3 months.