Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I was just watching something that I DVR'ed this weekend from the Science Channel and on it was an ad for BBC America HD which advertised it was available on channel 135.

If ads are running for it, why dont we have it yet? I have seen a preview of this weeks uplink and no BBC America HD was in site...

This one has to be coming SOON. ;)

Attachments

• bbcahd.jpg
    bbcahd.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 495
I was just watching something that I DVR'ed this weekend from the Science Channel and on it was an ad for BBC America HD which advertised it was available on channel 135.

If ads are running for it, why dont we have it yet? I have seen a preview of this weeks uplink and no BBC America HD was in site...

BBC America HD is probably one of the 8 TMP HD channels already uplinked
it just needs to be turned on

12/19/09

This ran on 12/19/09 with replay 12/26/09 5:45 PM EST (also 11 PM) on the SD version we have. The End Of Time will be a 9 PM EST(also 12AM the 27). If we get the HD version switched on tomorrow then can see it in HD.

Unfortunately, this means absolutely nothing. Every promo being run by BBC America currently has the "HD" logo on it. The only thing I can figure is they are trying to generate demand for it amongst people like us who know the difference.

"The Waters of Mars" was really good, btw. I know people who cried at the end of it.

I meant present, not president...I'm dyslexic and occasionally type a wrong word and not catch it.

What I meant was "I wouldn't exactly call Ergan Santa, but I'll even take a present from a a-hole relative and not complain much either...

History will tell you I'm the king of typos around here... ;)

Unfortunately, this means absolutely nothing. Every promo being run by BBC America currently has the "HD" logo on it. The only thing I can figure is they are trying to generate demand for it amongst people like us who know the difference.

"The Waters of Mars" was really good, btw. I know people who cried at the end of it.
well they are " dish network inserted commercials" on channels such as SYFY and USA They have a channel number listed for HD

I wouldn't exactly call Ergan Santa, but I'll even take a present from a a-hole relative and not complain much either...

Well even Scrooge and the Grinch where subject to Christmas miracles so anything is possible... sadly my sarcasm doesn't carry well in the written word;)

We'll most likely get nothing but coal; but it could be worse... I'll shut my mouth now before the words cont---- disp--- come out of my lips :eek:

Well even Scrooge and the Grinch where subject to Christmas miracles so anything is possible... sadly my sarcasm doesn't carry well in the written word;)

We'll most likely get nothing but coal; but it could be worse... I'll shut my mouth now before the words cont---- disp--- come out of my lips :eek:

Santa has gone green, you'll get carbon credits rather than coal....:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts