BBC still committed to dual HD DVD and Blu-ray releases

:pGod forbid there was ever a woman that tried to leave you...:p

I have to give you credit though. You can find the little stories to post that will just beg for ridicule. So I believe that you are accomplishing your goals. Some of the followers though are reading the headline, quickly running through the fluff of a report that adds up to nada and leaving the forum to go tell all of their friends that "they told them so" and "the format is not dead yet". Your like the leader of the flock V. Lead on! Good news is that you are posting these articles in the "War Zone" so at least we know that you are posting for effect.

:pGod forbid there was ever a woman that tried to leave you...:p

I have to give you credit though. You can find the little stories to post that will just beg for ridicule. So I believe that you are accomplishing your goals. Some of the followers though are reading the headline, quickly running through the fluff of a report that adds up to nada and leaving the forum to go tell all of their friends that "they told them so" and "the format is not dead yet". Your like the leader of the flock V. Lead on! Good news is that you are posting these articles in the "War Zone" so at least we know that you are posting for effect.

Do you boo Santa Clause or is that just a Philadelphia Myth?:D *I just wanted to know*

In fairness to Vurbano, this is at least somewhat significant, since Planet Earth is one of the top selling (and grossing, one would think) titles on both formats.

Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't change their mind tomorrow....

Do you boo Santa Clause or is that just a Philadelphia Myth?:D *I just wanted to know*
I think he pelted santa with snow balls. Anything not pro Blu will be ridiculed. Frankly if these smurfs truly think they have won the war then why do they feel compelled to post here?

Last edited:
I didn't give a hoot who won the war, I would have bought a HD DVD if they had won. I just believed that the Blu side was doing the things needed to win. Just pointing out your desperate shots. And calling the kettle black, anything you see that is pro blu you ridicule. On the subject of Santa, yup, it happened, and yup, I may have been included in that one, SOB didn't leave me %^%$ under the tree through my entire childhood. To hell with the excuse that I am jewish!:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)