BBMP

The only 3D movies on the receiver will be in the VOD section, and are not part of the Blockbuster Movie Pass subscription/streaming content (meaning you would have to pay for them).

When we searched for 3D movies by mail on the BBMP site, some titles did show up, but I do not believe they are 3D discs. I'm having this information double checked

There are nearly NO 3D titles to rent, anywhere. Purchase if you have to have one.

Green Lantern is available in Bluray 3D from BB by mail. You have to click on "see all versions" under the info for the movie and select that version. 3D rentals are available through Sony on demand from Sony Bluray players and internet capable Sony TVs, Vudu offers them as well. Dish offers one 3D VOD movie, currently Captain America, if you have a 722, 722K or 922. I've also rented a number of them from 3dblurayrentals.com . Have had great service from them.
Ed

Thanks for the help!!

I went to the Blockbuster site and did a 3d search and there were many 3d choices available for mail delivery. How do you do the same for mail deliveries on the BBMP site???

Thanks Dan. It is interesting that the Blockbuster site allows you to preview what they offer prior to joining and the BBMP site doesn't. Maybe more would join BBMP if they could see , in detail, what is available!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)