bein Sport HD channel request

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I also want to request Bein Sports 2, it's not the same channel. On weekends when most of the live games are, they have different games on both channels, but Dish is only airing Bein 1. It's not the same channel.
I believe there is a sticky thread for channel requests now.

I also want to request Bein Sports 2, it's not the same channel. On weekends when most of the live games are, they have different games on both channels, but Dish is only airing Bein 1. It's not the same channel.
That's the problem with 340 post threads - no one reads them, and so people have to restate the same thing over and over.

You don't have to "request" BeIn Sport 2 (which is renamed "BeIn Sport E" by the way), because Dish has agreed to show it - it is mentioned in the press release.

It's actually illegal for Dish to just show BeIn 1 on 871 in Spanish, because BeIn do not have Spanish language rights for some of the things they are showing.

I expect it to be corrected "soon".

It's odd that the beIN sports website says that Dish Network has beIN Sports in both English and Spanish, where as it doesn't not Spanish at all for Directv. There is no indication at all that there is a second channel being offered by beIN Sports, ie E.

This was posted by Scott earlier in the thread:
DISH SIGNS ENGLISH- AND SPANISH-LANGUAGE beIN SPORT NETWORKS;
AFFIRMS LEADERSHIP IN INTERNATIONAL SPORTS PROGRAMMING FOR LATINO AND ALL U.S. SPORTS FANS

24-hour international multi-sport networks available on DISH today Exclusive online beIN SPORT content available to DISH subscribers Third Spanish-language sports channel launched this year on DISH MIAMI, Aug. 16, 2012 – beIN SPORT, the new 24-hour network dedicated to live and exclusive coverage of the world’s best international sports in English and Spanish, today announced it will be carried from its inaugural telecast beginning August 15 on DISH Network, the third-largest pay-TV provider in the nation.

DISH subscribers will have access to beIN SPORT’s exclusive coverage as it kicks off the new fall season’s best soccer matchups, including games from top European leagues such as Spain’s La Liga, Italy’s Serie A, France’s Ligue Un, South American World Cup Qualifiers and Copa America 2015.

Our association with beIN SPORT makes DISH the undisputed pay-TV leader in Latino sports,” said Dave Shull, DISH senior vice president of programming. “beIN SPORT is bringing together the best games, from the best leagues from around the world onto one channel.”

beIN SPORT is available on DISH’s America’s Top 250 (AT250) in English and on DISHLatino packages as beIN SPORT E, a Spanish-language version. In addition to its linear TV network, select beIN SPORT content will be available on DISHOnline.com exclusively for DISH TV customers.

“DISH recognizes that we have assembled one of the greatest exclusive collections of leagues, title cup matches and original sports programming that simply can’t be seen on any other channel. beIN SPORT is the ultimate international sports destination,” said Yousef Al Obaidly, managing director of beIN SPORT. “With electrifying stars and unmatched play, the avid fan to the all-around sports enthusiast will love our network.”
note my bold...

I would also like to request BeIn Sport in HD. Watching Fox soccer channel in HD and then turning the channel to BeIn non HD channel hurts the eyes! I am glad that Dish decided to give us more Soccer to watch. It is great to be able to watch the Spanish league games! Please make the offer complete and give us the HD version!

Could Dish provide HD for beIN RSN style? Most games are during non primetime hours and I would think that would be the best time of day for free HD space (whatever the real term is). Most RSN conflicts seem to happen in primtime (when all the games are) so why not show games in the morning and afternoon in HD?!?

Also, please update the guide so we don't have to go to BeIN website to see which teams are playing!
Actually that is one where BeIn needs to give the guide information to Tribune. Contact BeIn and tell them that.
Tribune provides Dish with guide information that they receive from each channel.

Well, today there are WC Qualifications, and some games will be only in the Bein Spanish channel, but just for today, that channel will be actually aired, so we won't miss any of those games.

Channel will be 458, AFAIK is only for today, so we can see the games live.

For the first time, I'm seriously thinking of switching over to DTV. Adding BeIN and Pac-12 in SD is bush league. That, combined with the ongoing AMC dispute...I think I'm ready to go. I'm pleased with BeIN's production quality for Serie A & CONCACAF/CONMEBOL qualifiers but it is too painful to watch in SD. I realize DTV doesn't have Pac-12, but soccer is a lot more important to me and BeIN and FSC are available in HD in their sports pack. I really wish E* would get this channel in HD.

Maybe I wasn't clear--I'm saying that I'm disappointed BeIN is not in HD. I'm happy to hear that E* will pick up Pac-12 in HD, but soccer is more important than college football. DirecTV doesn't even carry Pac-12--but they have BeIN in HD. Dish executive office left me a message today to talk about it after I sent an e-mail. Will report back what I hear when I get back in touch with them later this week.

The incorrect on-screen guide listings for beIN Sport on Dish Network are disappointing. I've tried contacting beIN Sport via twitter and the lone email address listed on their website to no avail. Is there any other way to contact someone at beIN Sport about this? Setting manual timers every week is becoming very annoying.

The incorrect on-screen guide listings for beIN Sport on Dish Network are disappointing. I've tried contacting beIN Sport via twitter and the lone email address listed on their website to no avail. Is there any other way to contact someone at beIN Sport about this? Setting manual timers every week is becoming very annoying.

I totally agree. I've heavily cut back how much I watch beIN just because I never know what the hell is on and when! I record something I think is on at a certain time, the description just says "Soccer," and it ends up being a different game than I expected. Or it IS the right game but it started a half hour before my recording began. Now I only tend to watch the channel live when surfing for what's on. Just can't count on the info available to set recordings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)