bein Sport HD channel request

The DN reps monitoring this forum are not going to add a request for each and everyone of you.
Please go to the dish network site, and send them email through the Contact Us link.

I can't post URL here due to being new...

Thanks and hope they heard enough to add beIN Sport HD !

I finally decided that I have had enough of ETV's lack of HD coverage. It's 2012, ultra Hd is on the horizon and I am still forced to watch 480 feeds of many channels because of sticking with Dish. BeIN Sports was the last straw. I gave them half the soccer season to get their act together. They did not. I have ordered DTV, and will be leaving Dish after being loyal for close to 10 years.

dcd10, I agree with you and done the same.
Cancelled my Dish service after 14 years, my son did the same and my dad did it too.
In total 6 receivers. Dollars total.. over 350 per month....

Dish if you are listening... Bein in SD is horrible, I spent top dollars for my HDTV system and pretend top service not 19th century service...

I finally decided that I have had enough of ETV's lack of HD coverage. It's 2012, ultra Hd is on the horizon and I am still forced to watch 480 feeds of many channels because of sticking with Dish. BeIN Sports was the last straw. I gave them half the soccer season to get their act together. They did not. I have ordered DTV, and will be leaving Dish after being loyal for close to 10 years.

Looking at the uplink today, you missed it by thaaaaaaat much......Or Dish missed you..

I'm really happy to hear this news. I almost jumped for DTV but DISH gave me a retention offer I couldn't refuse. With BeIN HD coming, I'm really happy about my choice to stay.

Yes it does! And the "spanish" HD version is included in Latino Dos. Good stuff.

Are you referring to the same BeIn Sport "Spanish SAP" channel we were getting before yesterday--- same video as Ch. 408 BeIn Sport English-language version but with occasional Spanish dubbing--- OR are you referring to the 2nd BeInSport Espanol Channel (in HD) with different program content than the English channel, with different on-air talent, different games, etc. ?

I subscribe to DISH Latino and on Ch. 871 I'm still only getting the SD version of Ch. 408 (BeIn Sport English), no HD channel in SAP Spanish at all or the 2nd BeInSport Espanol network in HD ..... I do see Ch. 408 in HD now, though... But not Ch. 871.... Thanks !

Are you referring to the same BeIn Sport "Spanish SAP" channel we were getting before yesterday--- same video as Ch. 408 BeIn Sport English-language version but with occasional Spanish dubbing--- OR are you referring to the 2nd BeInSport Espanol Channel (in HD) with different program content than the English channel, with different on-air talent, different games, etc. ?

I subscribe to DISH Latino and on Ch. 871 I'm still only getting the SD version of Ch. 408 (BeIn Sport English), no HD channel in SAP Spanish at all or the 2nd BeInSport Espanol network in HD ..... I do see Ch. 408 in HD now, though... But not Ch. 871.... Thanks !

I see 871 in HD now. I have Latino Max.

I see 871 in HD now. I have Latino Max.

OK, thanks, but is the Ch. 871 you're seeing in HD a re-mapping of Ch. 408 (English-only channel) or is it now the "Spanish SAP" Channel in HD ?.... If you're getting an HD channel 871 with Spanish soundtrack than DISH is excluding this "new" channel from a good chunk of its subscribers....

If so, could it be a technical engineering issue that DISH cannot re-map the same HD channel in 2 different locations with 2 different audio soundtracks ? And thus, why I can only get Ch. 408 in HD and not Ch. 871 ?

871/5301 launched in HD yesterday as well. Maybe try resetting your box and let it download the guide again.

I know, thanks.... I don't think that the Ch. 871/5301 HD launch on DISH yesterday is the BeIn Sport 2nd network, which is BeInSport Espanol, altogether different from the one they were carrying before on Ch. 408 and simulcasting on 871... Thus, why I'm trying to figure out if the "SAP Channel" 871 is now in HD or not (with Spanish audio and HD video from the Network #1, something altogether different than what is on Ch. 408 now) .....

OK, thanks, but is the Ch. 871 you're seeing in HD a re-mapping of Ch. 408 (English-only channel) or is it now the "Spanish SAP" Channel in HD ?.... If you're getting an HD channel 871 with Spanish soundtrack than DISH is excluding this "new" channel from a good chunk of its subscribers....

If so, could it be a technical engineering issue that DISH cannot re-map the same HD channel in 2 different locations with 2 different audio soundtracks ? And thus, why I can only get Ch. 408 in HD and not Ch. 871 ?

Well, it is now showing the Coppa Italia in English. The sad thing is that the guide is wrong; even their website is not matching what is being shown.

MM well i'm seeing now channel 9611 BEIN HD and is the same as 871, i mean tha SAP version no the Spanish language Network, i talked to dish today and told me that still don't know if have 2 different version of bein sports avaiable, hope someone with latino plus or latino max may confirm us if the HD version in the same with sap or the other network called Bein Sports N

Let me try this another way.... Is anyone in these forums able to see BeInSport--- in HD---- on Ch. 871 with the Spanish Audio running instead of the English audio which is running on Ch. 408 ?

If there is Spanish audio with HD video than we have ourselves a 2nd HD channel we did not have before..... But that DISH is excluding from those of us receiving the Ch. 408 HD version of BeIn Sport .... Then the next question would be.... how do we get that 2nd HD channel (Ch. 871-HD) added to our packages ? ....

There wasn't a new channel launched, it was just the HD versions of what was already there. Channel 408 authorizes in the English packages (can't remember which ones) and 871 authorizes in Latino packages (can't remember which ones) to get both 408 and 871 you would need an English and Latino package.