Bengals V Browns in HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm not sure about SuperFans, but I do know that they will not be in HD locally (they have not been all season). Don't know if that helps?

It is definitely in fuzzyvision OTA. Last week's game was in HD so I know it's not the station's call.

Both Cinti and Dayton channels in SD

See ya
Tony

Can anybody confirm that this will be available to SuperFans?

What channel?

Thanks!

I remember an announcement last week in SkyReport stating that D* is going to show the NFLN Thursday games on ch 95.

The ST package does NOT include games not played on Sunday, so it's irrelevant to SuperFans .

jpn...

Wrong set of "browns". Tomorrow's game in the rain is Bengals/Ravens (Old Browns). This thread was about last Sundays Bengal's/Browns (New Browns) whomin'

Tomorrow's Ravens/Bengals game is on NFL Network nationally and on WLWT channel 5 locally in Cincinnati (No NBC programming for non-bengal fans Thursday). Not sure of Baltimore and Washington local availability.

See ya
Tony

jpn...

Wrong set of "browns". Tomorrow's game in the rain is Bengals/Ravens (Old Browns). This thread was about last Sundays Bengal's/Browns (New Browns) whomin'

Tomorrow's Ravens/Bengals game is on NFL Network nationally and on WLWT channel 5 locally in Cincinnati (No NBC programming for non-bengal fans Thursday). Not sure of Baltimore and Washington local availability.

See ya
Tony

It was on the NFL Network and actually looked pretty good on D*.

Holly Cow!! Vurbano had a positive thing to say about D* and HD no less. Well, kind of positive, but considering the source I propose that it is a day for the ages. Vurbano must have fallen in love and let his mind float in the clouds for a moment.
It did look pretty darn good though.

Why was I unable to get the NFL Network last night? I had the message about calling customer service, ext 721 for ordering and when I called DirecTV, they said they didn't know why that was happening but that a lot of customers were experiencing the same problem. I'm in New Engand and I checked with my Dad in Florida and he was able to get it through his DirecTV. What happened???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Was I the only one to not know this??

AT-9/Slimline mount bolt pattern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts