Best 90cm dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ganjero

Original poster
Oct 21, 2015
Planet Earth
Guys what is the best 90cm dish that can be easily purchased today? I need one with a 24degree offset angle. I was trying to get a WS9036 90CM KU BAND DISH, but it seems the company that sells them is out of business (phones dont work).

Thank you,

ganjero Welcome to Forum! :) May I ask couple of questions...?
- What do you mean saying "Best" dish?
- Why it is so important for you that dish has exactly 24* offset angle?
- Did you explore local second-hand market for used but good dishes?

Welcome to SatelliteGuys ganjero!!
Great suggestions from the others. That dish is a very good dish. I have owned several and installed dozens.

I too am wondering why a certain angle? Anywho the GEOSATpro 90cm is around 24.6 so you will good on the angle.

Guys what is the best 90cm dish that can be easily purchased today? I need one with a 24degree offset angle. I was trying to get a WS9036 90CM KU BAND DISH, but it seems the company that sells them is out of business (phones dont work).

Thank you,
where do you live got brand new ones for free never used to brands to pick from

Reactions: KE4EST
I've set up about 40 of these. Best I've seen.
They don't have totally independent elevation and azimuth adjustments. That is kinda frustrating some times.
Still, I don't think there is anything on the market of this quality and price that has the independent adjustments.
I recommend them.

I've set up about 40 of these. Best I've seen.
They don't have totally independent elevation and azimuth adjustments. That is kinda frustrating some times.
Still, I don't think there is anything on the market of this quality and price that has the independent adjustments.
I recommend them.
i was hoping to sell them for this use

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)