Best and Worst sports predictions made by site members this year

ALSO:
1995 - A record-breaking offensive explosion paved the way for a 44-38 win over Minnesota. The Lions’ gobbled up 534 yards of total offense and QB Scott Mitchell (30-45 for 410 yards and four TDs) set records for most passing yards in a game and most completions and attempts in a season. And for the first time in club history, three players eclipsed the 100-yard mark in receiving yards -- WR Brett Perriman with 12 receptions for 153 yards and two touchdowns, WR Johnnie Morton with seven catches for 102 yards and a touchdown, and WR Herman Moore with eight grabs for 127 yards and a score.

Wonder how I missed that one, probably forgot to type it in.

I didn't do too bad with this prediction back in September regarding USC's season:

In terms of the rest of the season, forget about it. This is strictly a rebuilding year for USC with Barkley as a freshman and a new defense. I see at least 2 more PAC10 conference losses (1 of those will definitely be at Cal, the other will come from either Oregon St, Oregon or UCLA). But if Barkley sticks around till his Junior year, watch out BCS.

My best and worst prediction, from October when Denver was 5-0:

It will take a collapse for Denver to lose the division, if they can get by San Diego this week they'll only need 3-4 wins the the rest of the season.

Since then they've gone 3-7, likely will win their 4th this weekend, have lost the division (by 4 games, wow), and are likely to not make the playoffs.

I think this years collapse is far worse than last years 'win one and you're in' that they failed miserably on last year too the last 3 weeks of the season.

My best and worst prediction, from October when Denver was 5-0:

Since then they've gone 3-7, likely will win their 4th this weekend, have lost the division (by 4 games, wow), and are likely to not make the playoffs.

I think this years collapse is far worse than last years 'win one and you're in' that they failed miserably on last year too the last 3 weeks of the season.

Yep. Someone in here even told me that their 3-7 record is not considered a "swoon".....:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)