best guess when skyangel sat will end.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Why are they LOWERING the price after making such a stink about the cost of lifetime members?

They aren't really lowering the price for annual subscribers. Spread out over 12 months it is the same per month cost as I was paying for the annual sub.

I say SUE THEM BIGTIME! If it puts them out of business so be it they are screwing the people who funded their start up. plus complaints to the FCC about the transfer may muck it up.

whatever it takes the organization needs a wake up knock across the head with a steeel I beam just to get their attention

I received a letter from the FCC telling me to contact the FTC (federal trade commission) which makes no sense to me!

Technically, SA* has not used their actual broadcast license in a way that violated any FCC rule.

Fair / unfair trading complaints, which seem to be the bulk of the criticism against SA*, would in fact go to the FTC. They are more suited to resolve a dispute between customers and a business.

Meanwhile the Angel 1 commercials for SA satellite service continue just as if there is no problem!

Supposed to be yours and/or spouse! at some point skyangel added and life of satellite. Of course they conveniently avoid the part where it says new satellite to be launched in 2002. if push comes to shove its probably breach of contract at least..........

I'm guessing before Christmas. If I had to nail down a date, I would say they will cease transmission midnight before Christmas Eve 2007, since all offices would be closed anyway. The CS workers would come back Jan 1st after a nice long holiday to late Christmas gift of pink slips.

Supposed to be yours and/or spouse! at some point skyangel added and life of satellite. Of course they conveniently avoid the part where it says new satellite to be launched in 2002. if push comes to shove its probably breach of contract at least..........

My contract says yours and/or spouse.....nothing mentioned about life of satellite. Nothing in 1997 mentioned satellite launched in 2002 but the installers told me that the life of the satellite was 10-12 or 14 years. All I can say is, this Lifetime Subscriber won't go the way of IPTV.....normally wouldn't like the idea of Sueing but seems like while Johnson Sr is turning over in his grave, his kids are running the show WRONG, not in the best interest of their dad's ideals and ideas. I'd really have to think about Sueing though. Just my two cents.

The Lifetime sub contract has a clause in it that says SA has the right to change or modify terms and conditions at any time. So even if it didn't say "lifetime of satellite" back in 1997, if they added that later, it still counts.