Best place for T90 in Canada?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Spine

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2006
Hello All,

After reading all of the recent glowing reviews of the T-90 toroidal dishes I am seriously considering getting one to collapse my dish farm into something more neat looking.

I see that Sadoun has some great deals on the T90 but shipping kills the deal for me in canada (I am guessing because of oversize package and international shipping rates).

My question is, does anyone know the cheapest way for me to get a T-90 toroidal dish here in Canada?

(I am kind of tempted to drive to Sadoun one weekend (about 9hr drive) and pick up a couple to make it worth my while :)

you might want to check with member "labgate". I know he has a T90 and is in Canada. Maybe he can shed some light on it.

I just checked on that site, they want $323.99 for that unit.....looks like with no LNB included at all PLUS another $90.00 shipping. That's no deal..........I'm right on the Canada/US border in Canada so I just have things shipped to someone I know in the States and pick it up and just pay taxes when I bring them across.
That makes things WAAAY more cost effective. Where are you located Spine?

Hi Inno,

I am located in GUELPH, right off 401 between cambridge and mississauga.

I have also checked digware.com. They have the T-90 for $241 CAD or $285CAD with 3x reversed circular lnb and I beleive shipping is around $60 CAD which puts this order around $350 inc. taxes which is a lot compared to sadoun at 120 USD or 190 USD with 3x reversed lnb . After taxes and currency conversion sadoun is still much better (2/3 the price!)

Last edited:
2/3 the price... What's wrong with this picture..

How much would it cost to drive to Sadoun and back.. Just a thought - maybe if you, Canadian members, got together and anyone wanting items from Sadoun you could make a run down.. Possiblely getting most of your gas paid for..

Nothing like a road trip...

I dunno but with the exchange rate being $0.88 on the dollar right now, someone is making some extra money somewhere! What a ripoff.........I believe in shopping "locally" but not when the locals are trying to screw me!

Spine said:
Hi Inno,

I am located in GUELPH, right off 401 between cambridge and mississauga.

I have also checked digware.com. They have the T-90 for $241 CAD or $285CAD with 3x reversed circular lnb and I beleive shipping is around $60 CAD which puts this order around $350 inc. taxes which is a lot compared to sadoun at 120 USD or 190 USD with 3x reversed lnb . After taxes and currency conversion sadoun is still much better (2/3 the price!)

I'm in Ontario but quite a way from where you are. It'd be closer for you to drive to Sadoun than to drive here. Although if one could get a good rate on shipping it could be shipped from here. Something that bulky though is likely to cost a few bucks to ship.

sorry...I just found a site that carried it in Canada.

Inno. I know it cost me about $95 to ship it to Minnesota. Its oversized so that's what drives up the shipping.

Hello

I bought mine at digware in Canada.

I used the price from Sadoun to negotiate with them. I don't remember what price I got but it was a good one.

However I agree that Sadoun has great prices and I find it frustrating they won't sell to Canada.

Best regards

Spine said:
Hello All,

After reading all of the recent glowing reviews of the T-90 toroidal dishes I am seriously considering getting one to collapse my dish farm into something more neat looking.

I see that Sadoun has some great deals on the T90 but shipping kills the deal for me in canada (I am guessing because of oversize package and international shipping rates).

My question is, does anyone know the cheapest way for me to get a T-90 toroidal dish here in Canada?

(I am kind of tempted to drive to Sadoun one weekend (about 9hr drive) and pick up a couple to make it worth my while :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Twinhan Starbox Driver with TS Reader

Coolsat 4000 / APID problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)