Best sites I have found for HD movies

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
Good stuff!

The Fry's ad in today's newspaper also is offering a 2 for $30 sale on select BD titles. I won't list the ones in the ad since it varies by region, but my ad included some newly released catalogue titles like Gattaca, Run Lola Run, and Dogma.

Edit: Ooops. Looks like allargon beat me to the post in the Blu-ray forum with a list of titles, though they do differ from the ones in the ad I saw in San Diego.

All those sites are are browsers for the Used and new listings for amazon marketplace. You could get the same prices by going to amazon.com and clicking on the link that says "48 copies from $7.49"

All those sites are are browsers for the Used and new listings for amazon marketplace. You could get the same prices by going to amazon.com and clicking on the link that says "48 copies from $7.49"

Which means that these guys put up the website for the referral credits. If you go in through the Satelliteguys store (see tab at top of page), you will get the same deal and the satisfaction of knowing that some of your money helped pay for the new server here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)