What movies did you get for Christmas?

I received POC3, Simpsons, Paprika, Hairspray, HP set, Bladerunner, Close Encounters, and Live Free and Die Hard -- all in BluRay!:D

I also recieved Crysis for the PC and a Shock controller for my PS3. A very good Xmas indeed!

Did you get the Dual Shock 3 controller (the one with the rumble) or just another Sixaxis controller without rumble?
I am planning to get at least 1-2 Dual Shock 3 controllers.

I may get another one this weekend (late X-Mas w/ my sis), but here's what I scored this holiday season:

On Bluray--
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Paprika
Blade Runner (5-disc Collector's Ed.)
Silent Hill
Ratatouille
28 Weeks Later
(I also ended up purchasing 'Full Metal Jacket' at CC pre-Xmas as I had a $10 coupon for it and other items I was buying as gifts).

On HD-DVD--
Bourne Ultimatum

I had asked for Battlestar Galactica Season 1 on HD-DVD, but it didn't materialize. Now, with all the bad reviews, I'm thinking that was actually a good thing, and I'm wondering if I should wait to see if they improve the set--hmm.

Did you get the Dual Shock 3 controller (the one with the rumble) or just another Sixaxis controller without rumble?
I am planning to get at least 1-2 Dual Shock 3 controllers.

My kids and I had a discussion on the dual shock thing. They felt they didn't miss it much at al going from the PS2 to the PS3. As a matter of fact, they said they even forgot all about it. They have been way more impress is the sixaxis motion controller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)