How many HD movies do you own?

How many HD movies do you own?

• Total voters
What's that like a 3rd of the library? Crazy!

I just purchase another 5 from Amazon and in addition to my 10% off I got another $10 off so I paid $90!! I have no idea what the extra $10 off was for?

My lastest additions on this purchase, all BD: Cars, Ratatouie, Pixar Shorts, Eyes Wide Shut, 2001 Space Oddessey.

Puts me at 77 and counting, and I have 7 PS3 games. This has been a very good year for me and my wife so I have had a little extra cash.

I looked last night and I have so far only replace 8 dvd movies (9 when I get Cars). The rest are a first time purchase. I started in September of last year and I did not purchase a DVD all summer of 2006 so that is not really that many titles. I normally buy 4 to 6 movies a month. Now they are all BD!:D

I am now up to 3 titles (not counting the 5 that will arrive someday for free). Just got Transformers for the kid. Well... my excuse was that it was for him ;)

I got 3 free BD with my PS3, plus 5 to come by mail. There just hasn't been any "most own" for me in the BD catalogue. Besides, I feel like I have the ultimate library with Netflix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)