How Neutral are you? (Only participate in the Poll if you own both formats!!)

How neutral are you!

• Total voters
I have both formats and agree 100% with Claude. I am buying a movie for entertainment not for format. Yes BR loads faster than HD but that does not enter my (little) mind, I just look for a movie that interests me.

I agree with you to a point. I have a feeling that most people have a preference in their choosing. If the movie that you were looking for was offered on both formats would you buy one over the other.

I always thought that I would until I found myself buying Oceans on Blu-Ray and the Harry Potter's on HD-DVD even though they were offered on both formats. Don't have one idea why I did not buy them on the same format.

Jag, in my case if I find a movie in one format I pick it up and go on looking for other movies. If that movie happens to be on the self in the other format I pass it by. It's just which format I saw 1st. Can't say its the best reason, but at 65 I just take the easy way.

Jag, in my case if I find a movie in one format I pick it up and go on looking for other movies. If that movie happens to be on the self in the other format I pass it by. It's just which format I saw 1st. Can't say its the best reason, but at 65 I just take the easy way.

This is what I call 100% format neutral. :up Not the others that say they are but still bash one format every chance they get.