Best smartphone out there

Can you get 2? :D
Actually, I can. I am thinking of getting another one. The problem is I already have an iPad and have no need for 2 tablets. Although the more I play with this one, the more I am liking this better than my iPad.

The Galaxy Tab is a good device. Enjoy it. Make sure you install Spare Parts, and then set compatability mode on, so all apps will run full screen. :)
I am in the store now and they have 3 verisions, Spare Parts, Spare Parts Plus!, and Spare Parts Plus! PRO. What is the main differnce between the three and is there any advantage in getting one over the other?

Last edited:
I am in the store now and they have 3 verisions, Spare Parts, Spare Parts Plus!, and Spare Parts Plus! PRO. What is the main differnce between the three and is there any advantage in getting one over the other?

No idea, I have spare parts. Did not know there were additional versions.

By the way, what OS version did the Tab ship with? Mine is still on Froyo. They tried to push a system update, but once I rooted, it refused to work, even though I unrooted.

I wouldn't upgrade until the Galaxy S 2 drops, and then there's also the next iPhone in a couple months in theory. The Bionic might be worth considering too if it shows up before then.

I understand, but there is always something better just around the corner. lol. One could end up waiting forever. :D

Sent from my Samgung GALAXY tablet using SatelliteGuys

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110712_182327.png
    ForumRunner_20110712_182327.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 136

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)