Better Business Bureau calls out Dish, satellite TV

until dish management changes, their will always be outsourced call centers. managements current approach to running state-side call centers forces turnover rates to be high. management treats dish employees in the same manner they treat their customers, and both customers and employees have high churn.

until dish management changes, their will always be outsourced call centers. managements current approach to running state-side call centers forces turnover rates to be high. management treats dish employees in the same manner they treat their customers, and both customers and employees have high churn.

No offense, but I'm reminded of an old saying every time I read one of your post. "Don't bite the hand that feeds you."
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that one can't speak up for things that might be wrong at the company they work for, but if you're really that against Dish for how the treat employees and subscribers, and how they run their company, you should fine another job. It seems to me that by staying with Dish you are a part of the problem too because you continue to accept their "dirty money".

Ghpr13:shocked

ghpr13-

you might be surprised that i quite often find myself sickened to be working at dish. i watch day after day as long time friends/employees are fired for bs reasons and other employees who do the same offense or much worse dont even get a write up. it sickens me to also have to tell customers that they are required to pay for ondemands that they clearly did not order and to assess cancellation fees to customers who were clearly lied to. it disgusts me to tell customers who sign up for a service or a new package that their price will be "x" amount when i know clearly that we are raising the price on it next month, and they are in a24 month commit for that.

the reason i am still at dish, its a paycheck. to start somewhere else all over again would result in most likley having to change my shifts and to start over at a lower wage. yes, like charlie i am out there for the all mighty dollar, just on a much much smaller microscopic scale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts