Better Choice Cband LNBF or LNB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jim "Spot" Beam

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
Southern Ohio
Subscribed to X4 4DTV

I have in use the LNBF - C2 - GEOSATpro C-BAND DUAL OUTPUT 60-70% quality on 6' Fortec solid.

Picked up with a dish a Chapparal (co rotator?) with Eagle Aspen Turbo 120 C-band lnb gain 67 db Noise (degree K) 25.

Should I switch to the Chapparal/Eagle Aspen and would it provide better quality?

Thanks

All you're watching is X4 for your 4Dtv fix?
I don't see the point is messing with it, if you've got a solid signal.
Not like rain is going to hurt you ...

Just wondering if the Chapparal was any better.

Right now on BBC America I've got 58% on 6' solid dish. I have not messed with C-band much. I talked with Mike Kohl inquiring about some clearance stuff and he suggested some tweaking tips and I went from 28% to 75% on NGC. Some TP seem to be lower than others.

I do see there are more wires to connect on chapparal so probably more work than I can put in right now. However with spare 8' ku mesh and a 10' c mesh dishes in the shed, they might be more bang for my "beam" buck if any changes are done.

on my beat up old sami 6 foot dish ive got 80 q on x4 with my dsr410 i think you need to adjust the dish some

I am using the GEOSAT C-Band DUAL on one off my 7.5 Unimash dishes i get solid signal on all sats.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)