BEV Changes????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HDTVFanAtic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 23, 2005
Did BEV change something around in the last few hours? All the sudden I am not getting:

801 GLBHE
802 CBCHE
806 CTYHW
825 WGNHD
829 VUHD
Any of the PPV
851 SNHD
859 SRCHE

Plus - I know see Movie Central on 841 in red in the guide where I do not believe I ever saw it before.

The signal is in the mid 80s on 82 - yet I lost 840 twice tonight - even with no rain in the area.

I'm wondering what is up - and if its my equipment or them.
---------------------------------------
Edit:

This is getting stranger.....After a reboot....

801 is still missing
802 is back
806 is still missing
825 is back
829 is back
All the PPV are still missing
851 is still missing
860 is back....

Anyone else having issues?

Hi,

You posted at about 3:30 EST. Bell does their changes throughout the night and usually around 3:00 am EST.

I haven't heard of any changes but who knows Bell may have been doing some shuffling of channels and transponders or testing some new secret high tech technology...who knows.

Kryspy

I expreienced the same thing except some channels in the 200's weren't black they were showing the wrong feeds.CBC Atlantic was showing BET.ASN was showing UPN38.Global Maratimes was showing Venus Unlocked!! A-Channel Barrie was showing Razer.Thats all the channels I flipped through before everything went black again.About 30 second later everything was back to normal.At the time I thought they must of been turning on thr NFL Network but it didn't show up on my system until after 10am my time.A poster on another message board said that Bravo was showing BBC Canada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)