BEV N2 T30 Says Goodnight

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HDTVFanAtic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 23, 2005
Was just watching KOMO-HD out of Seattle when all the sudden N2 - T-30 bit the bullet.

I am hoping this is not is not a test of the the DTV bird and us Southerners are about to start loosing more stations - but at this point I don't know if its just us Southerners - overnight testing - or the Transponder really gave up the ghost.

It's clearly dead on the signal meter - just like 7/8/11/12/24/29 and /31.

Working for anyone else?

Well,

Had you looked at the highly resourceful channel 230 on ExpressVU you would have known that they had a scheduled outeage on certain transponders for about the time that you posted.

Of course I am kidding as no one ever checks out the technical bulletin channel as it is so bad. ;)

Kryspy

I have noticed the occational N2 transponder drop lately. There have been reports of some people in Tampa & Las Vegas on other forums that have gotten missing channels back on N3. Something is up that's for sure.

It's back this morning....but after all the discussion, it clearly gave me a sinking feeling last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)