BHN commercials

More today.
BHN commercials get muted always, because they are

TOO LOUD

Isn't that just a really nice thing to do to your customers? Makes you really like the way they do business...you know, that they are respectful to you. Just gives you a good feeling about what a great company they are, eh?

Last edited:
If you dislike them so much maybe you should consider another provider..

I never have this problem. Second, this won't change. Save yourself the grief and move on.

re either of you in BHN cfl area? Maybe it is just here.

Or, if you ARE here, that would be confusing (why in same area mine would be loud and someone else not).

I am in Orlando.

OK, so that is very confusing. Not all of the BHN commercials are loud, but very frequently, they really are.

I will try to notice if it is a particular one that is the offender, or multiple different ones. Usually, I have hit mute or changed channel microseconds after I am assailed.

Telling someone to leave something because there unhappy is the easy and rude way to get out of things. Can someone not say what they are unhappy with in hopes of things changing because there things they are happy with outweigh the things they they are not happy with?

And jcarra on your matter I dont have the problem in Orlando either nor do I hear others complaining. Perhaps it is just your area and you may want to record it on your DVR and have a tech come out and get a complaint going. It can be area specific because there are ad servers for each area. So east Orlando can see different ads then say west etc..

...And jcarra on your matter I dont have the problem in Orlando either nor do I hear others complaining. Perhaps it is just your area and you may want to record it on your DVR and have a tech come out and get a complaint going. It can be area specific because there are ad servers for each area. So east Orlando can see different ads then say west etc..

I will try to do the DVR'ing. Actually, I have not heard one in a few days--maybe it has corrected. Then again, not all of them were 'offenders.' I'll keep a look out and try the recording.

Do you think an on-scene tech would know what to do with a "loud" program? Sounds out of his league to me (i.e., a political decision at the recording site), or server operations are not his baliwick.

Finally, it is probable that I am more sensitive to this than most people. Young folk are used to loud concerts, blasting ipods, etc.

I will try to do the DVR'ing. Actually, I have not heard one in a few days--maybe it has corrected. Then again, not all of them were 'offenders.' I'll keep a look out and try the recording.

Do you think an on-scene tech would know what to do with a "loud" program? Sounds out of his league to me (i.e., a political decision at the recording site), or server operations are not his baliwick.

Finally, it is probable that I am more sensitive to this than most people. Young folk are used to loud concerts, blasting ipods, etc.

It is out of his league he probably want even know what your talking about, or that BHN even has its own ad servers. The goal is to get it escalated to someone who does know what they can do. Show the tech and tell him to escalate the matter to his supervisor to have them look at it.

I stopped visiting this site because every other post was this jcarrera guy ranting EVERY time. I guess much hasnt changed here.

Wow. Didn't know we were prohibited from complaining (known as 'ranting' in your world). Or was I just supposed to do it somewhere else? Where?

Interesting that you responded to one of my posts in another thread that was not a 'rant.' I suppose I do complain a bit, and do even seek solutions. Often, though, the responses are just defenses of BHN by people with direct connections to them. Some are 'solutions' that are 'better' in some way, but not fully satisfactory because there is no fully satisfactory solution. And some are slaps for bringing up something that is not an issue in their mind.

There are some people who want std., plus packages, sports, movies, DVR's in every room or MRV, you name it--and are fine with paying whatever it costs to get it all. They don't understand wanting a LOT less and wanting to pay a LOT less--which is unachievable if you have several channels in particular that you want to be in your available package (and hundreds you are willing to give up), and have 3 rooms you want to receive the programming. No way to do it. Yeah, that one was kind of a rant. There might be others--unless you advise me of the "other place" where non-praise is authorized.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts