BHN questions

R0ss

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2009
Ayer, Ma
First my appologies for asking with out research first. I'm on a quick trip to Fla and just dont have a lot of time to spend on phone
My sis in law has a bhn phone and tv bundle that includes dial up. Says it costs about 95/month. We would like her to have broadband. The web site advertises a bundle (phone, tv, and hs inet) for 99 for first 12 months.
Question one what does it jump too after 12 months?
Question 2 are there anyothet less expensive bundles. That include hs inet

Thanks

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys

Since we don't have dialup I'm not sure what she's talking about. First time customer bundles in the $99.00 range would be correct. After the 12 months there typically is a step rate that is roughly half way between regular pricing and what you are paying now or about $10.00. At any time you can inquire about new offers that may be better for your needs and easier on your wallet.

I have BHN in Bakersfield,ca , My ? is why is it that espn goalline ,buzzer beater channel that suppose to shown in HD on ch1139 is not given ,what we see in place is the SD, last year we got it on Hd, I have call several times no one can give me answer, can u please check thanks

BHNtechXpert said:
Since we don't have dialup I'm not sure what she's talking about. First time customer bundles in the $99.00 range would be correct. After the 12 months there typically is a step rate that is roughly half way between regular pricing and what you are paying now or about $10.00. At any time you can inquire about new offers that may be better for your needs and easier on your wallet.

Thank you. All I know is that Brighthouse called my mother in law and sold her a tv phone bundle that runsabout $95. Notsure who their provider wasbefore. Anyway the bundle did not include broadband. My sister in law came home from work and the broadband was gone! I have seen a statement and it does not include broadband. This was at least a year ago....
Ross

Ross

R0ss said:
Thank you. All I know is that Brighthouse called my mother in law and sold her a tv phone bundle that runsabout $95. Notsure who their provider wasbefore. Anyway the bundle did not include broadband. My sister in law came home from work and the broadband was gone! I have seen a statement and it does not include broadband. This was at least a year ago....
Ross

Ross

I'm in Florida and obviously bhntechxpert is right, no dial up. It sounds like she has dial up through someone else and a promo with Brighthouse.

Either way, I'm sure you'll get this figured out. The latest deal in CFL that I see is all three services for $115 including RR lightning.

gigahurtz said:
I'm in Florida and obviously bhntechxpert is right, no dial up. It sounds like she has dial up through someone else and a promo with Brighthouse.

Either way, I'm sure you'll get this figured out. The latest deal in CFL that I see is all three services for $115 including RR lightning.

Thanks it lookslike I will have to call. They don't have HD service, and over half the channels are analog not digital. Also they are not receiving some channels listed on line that i think they should get. Just seems like she is paying an awful lot for not much...cable outside is not properly installed, no drip loop, bent nail holding it to house, I'm surpriaed it made ot through last hurricane.
Also I missunderstood about the dialup my sis isusong an aol dialup account my appologies. I did fondout the had centurylink prior tobhn.

Ross

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts