BIG 10 is BACK - A Deal Has Been Reached!

That's great!!! I just got the news! I was at the Buckeye game(Go Bucks!!). Now if they would just get our channel 10 back(CBS) I would call and get Dish!!!

Re: Dish to Drop Big Ten Network on Sept. 8th?

You must have been on vacation or something last week.

No I knew. I actually canceled my Dish install when they dropped our local CBS and was in dispute with BTN. What I ment was I didn't know they got a deal done because I was at the game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

No I knew. I actually canceled my Dish install when they dropped our local CBS and was in dispute with BTN. What I ment was I didn't know they got a deal done because I was at the game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

I was not responding to you. :rolleyes: I was responding to Scott.

Many thanks to Dish and BTN for resolving this dispute! I am very excited at the prospect of a long-term contract to keep BTN on Dish. Especially with the Big Ten Hockey Conference coming next season. The BTN coverage of college hockey is going to increase dramatically. And there's not much college hockey to find on TV so losing one of the major providers of TV coverage for 5 of the most popular college hockey teams in the country would have been a real blow. I love the football coverage, but BTN isn't just a fall channel for me --- it's a year round entertainment destination. I love watching the replays in the offseason too. Thanks, Dish!

I was not responding to you. :rolleyes: I was responding to Scott.

Ok well excuse the hell out of me. Damn man why so grouchy? :rolleyes: I'm not used to using taptalk. Give me a break.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ok well excuse the hell out of me. Damn man why so grouchy? :rolleyes: I'm not used to using taptalk. Give me a break.
Not at all being grouchy. Just don't jump on a post that was CLEARLY not directed at you. IOW, pay ATTENTION!

Not at all being grouchy. Just don't jump on a post that was CLEARLY not directed at you. IOW, pay ATTENTION!

I made a mistake. Christ on a cracker. This is my first message board man. Give me a break. Like I said excuse me! Geez IOW???

Happy days for BTN subs. Bad days for people that like to whine about Dish. ;)

Yes, and it'll be a happy day when us CFB fans can no longer whine about no ESPNU in HD. Still annoying to see ESPNU in crystal clear HD down at the sports bar (or increasingly more frequently even on my hotel room TV when travelling) but have to tolerate blurrivision at home.

OK, there is the HD issue. But for a company that most say is anti-sports, Dish seems to be doing just fine. Look what we have gained in the last year -MLB Network, Universal sports, Univision Deportes, BeIn sports, and Pac-12 plus keeping BTN. Sure MSG and SNY are nowhere to be found yet, but we have gained far more than we have lost (unless you are a Mets or Knicks fan, then you might disagree).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts